Friday, October 10, 2008

oh hellz yea!

Alrighty peeps! I changed my template & now I so don't have to click on it to see my text! Go me! Too bad I liked the purdy pinky one b4!

Sigh!

Maybe I'll post yesterday's MySpace blog now:

Thursday, October 09, 2008
*sigh* I’m tired Current mood: tired Category: Jobs, Work, Careers
I'm tired, my eyes are heavier than heavy & I REALLY contemplated calling in sick today! THAT tired! SO, I decided that I wanted to curl-ify my hair today... I added my product & headed out the door! Confidence booster needed... so I added some eye make-up! Go me, I'm HAWT!
Anywho, I gets to work today (& what do u know, I was only 5 minutes late today & it wasn't even dunkin donut's fault this time... damn road work clusterfucks!) & here is the morning conversation:
BOSS: Oh, you did your hair today
ME: Yea, I threw some moose in it.
BOSS: You molested a moose and it looks like the moose won.
I'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult, so I took it as a compliment... after all, I AM hawt today!
All that said, my coffee is empty, I'm still tired, and now that my hair is all did & my eyes are done, and I'm all hawt & what not, I can't even take a nap... anyone wanna bring me coffee????
Currently listening : Daughtry By Daughtry Release date: 2006-11-21

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Thank you for the link!! I'll update mine sooner or later and get yours on there!