Friday, April 17, 2009

2 things that surprised me this week...

... in a good way.

First, let me start off by saying I TRIED to post yesterday... I really really did! But I couldn't log in for some reason... So, 1st surprise is supposed to be yesterday's blog.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you Simon!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's why:



I kept sitting there saying "Save him! Save him! USE THE SAVE!" as quietly as I could because the whole house was sleeping... WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE me some Matt Girard! He's really kinda sexy too! YES!

So, that was yesterday's blog... now on to today's blog:



OH MY GOD! She brought tears to my eyes! That was the most fabulous singing I've heard in a VERY long time! I can't believe no one has snatched her up yet! She has got to be the best EVER! I'm ABSOLUTELY speechless with that! I must say, I seen this posting on Yahoo .com that showed her picture and I never clicked on anything and I instantly thought of Drew Carey's Mimi... And, yes, her voice does NOT go with her appearance, but, who am I to judge? She's friggen frantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would SOOOOOOOO buy her album when it comes out!

------

Anywho, we had softball practice today... I was done after 40 minutes.... 2 hours later they FINALLY let us be done LOL... I'm pooped & tired & all I can say is TGIFFF and YES I meant to have the 3 F's!

I'm tired, Latah Peep!

No comments: