Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm going to bed...

Welp, I cleaned my room... MAJORLY cleaned my room... first time in like 6 years... when we swapped rooms with the child & at the time, child in womb... Have I mentioned I'm allergic to moving dust? That's why I never deep clean... why unsettle something that's going to irritate me?

Anyways, we're gonna be painting our room since I decided that the children can't clean their room properly they can wait on the really cool, pretty, girl room and continue to live in the drabby, boring, wallpapered by an old lady in flowers room... So, since we're painting, we gotta deep clean. I have 1 corner of the room left to do (which isn't easily accessible at the moment) and the closet left to do... we even lifted the mattress & box springs to sweep fully under the bed! My poor nose!

Anyways, room looks GREAT... We'll be stripping wall paper and prepping and painting on a slow process... rushing with the Living Room the week b4 Easter a few years back SUCKED... I'll NEVER do that again... We will strip & plaster and sand 1 wall at a time until it's paint time... and that means 1 wall a weekend too...

I'm off to bed... what's up for tomorrow? Well, I do have like a week's worth of dishes to finally wash... I was on strike this week after a gabillion Easter Dinner dishes I had to wash. I thought hubby would be nice enough to do it...guess not... Looks like I answered that survey question wrong...

Survey question? You ask? Yup... Last week I was completing a survey and one of the questions in the survey was "What's more dependable? Your significant other or your hairspray?" I chose my significan other... I bet my hairspray woulda washed my dishes by now LOLOL

OK, I'm tired & rambling... Night night!

No comments: