Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's happening again....

I'm gonna be getting laid off again! Sooner this year than last year too... especially since "last year" is still this year... you see, I got laid off in January, but with severence... til mid-year where I got brought back on the books but only part time. I'm now currently working up to 32 hours a week and have been for about a month now... Boss is thinking about heading to FL like this week or next week til March... a good 2-3 weeks earlier then normal... I'll be getting laid off at that same time, I'm certain of it! If not, it'll be within the week of it...

I applied to Perfect Company and have yet to hear back... they still have job posted on website... I can ONLY hope that they dont plan on hiring til after the holidays...

Wish me luck guys!!!!

No comments: