Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow

Well, where do I begin? lets see here...

1) RIP Jeanne L! You were a great wife & wonderful mother & loving grandmother. You will definitely be missed, but like your family said, We will see you again up there!

2) Hubs - thank you so much for going to the hospital Saturday... I know it was hard for you cuz of your mom... I KNOW it meant SO much to Scotty & it meant a BUNCH to me too! I LOVE YOU!

3) Princess is sooooo funny! Driving down the street, we see Nativity scene. "Look mommy! There's baby Jesus! And Mary! And Jophes!" "It's Joseph, honey." "I KNOW! That's what I said, Jophes!" TOOOOOO cute! LOVE YOU!!!

4) Angel, you definitely ARE an angel! You are way to sweet and perfect! I can't thank God enough for you!

And THAT is what I'm dedicating this post to! All the things I am thankful to God for. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with the way my life is going then something happens and God makes me see why I do it. So, Dear Lord, (and all else who reads this) I am thankful for the following (NOT in any particular order):

1) Angel
2) Princess
3) Hubby
4) Smply
5) Nanny
6) My life
7) Max
8) My dear Daddy - RIP
9) food on the table
10) clothes on mine & fam's back
11) a job
12) friends
13) my Katie-kins (she's MORE than JUST a friend! She's the BEST!)
14) Mother (shocking, I know!)
15) Music - it's about as powerful as reality

I know I don't post often and I will have a blog run through my mind but never make it on here, so know that I'm also thankful for you all for tolerating my lack of postings!

No comments: