Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Christmas!

At least here at the office it is... you see, Big Boss Man & wife are heading to FL on Monday til March (which means I get laid off, but, I digress... I'm OK as long as unemployment will roll in again... and/or a new job comes my way...) SOOOOOOOO... we had to celebrate Christmas... early... I started out by getting them an ornament back in like January or something like that... it cost me a whole whopping $.15 or so! I figured if I wasn't working here still I would just pass it off to someone else... Well, Big Boss Man's wife comes in today with my gift... they got me the most awesomest froggy ornaments and once I figure out how to add photos to blogs I SOOOOO will... oh, and they got me... ready? a $25 gift cert to... wait for it... BARNES & NOBLE! I LOVES ME some Barnes & Noble!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best Christmas EVER!!! (Shut up! I KNOW I say that every year!) SO, I felt bad and ran to dunkin donuts during lunch & got them a donut ornament and a gift card... pretty crappy tho... you can't top the froggy ornaments OR Barnes & Noble!

2 comments:

Simply Unpredictable said...

Yeah... but Borders is SO much better!

FlipFlop Mom said...

So what are you going to do for the next three months??? I'm surprised you can't put pictures on blogs.. I can help you... I'm a twitter IDIOT.. can't figure that thing out at ALL!!!!

I have to agree..I LOVE Borders!!! But then again a B&N isn't around here!!