Saturday, February 7, 2009

"But everyone else is doing it!"

Alrighty now... hubs is watching some movie on ty... u know that White Castle movie? The one with the dude from House on it? Well, I guess they did a sequel type thing & that's what he's watching... DUMB!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, while I'm trying to stay awake with him I decided to catch up on everyone's blogs and notices that she did it and he did it and even she did it so I wanted to do it too!

So here IT goes... I am ISFP... Do you know what that means? Yea, neither did I... but it means that I am 56% Introverted, 25% Sensing, 50% Feeling, and 33% Perceiving... Here's the perceptive side of me... that is WAY more than 100% LOL... The following is directly from the page:

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

WELL... that doesn't exactly tell me what I should be when I grow up... so I did a bit more research and according to Keirsey I should be a composer. That's kinda funny... I'd have a better chance at taking Paula's place as an Idol judge... or as a Dancing With the Stars judge... BUT, really, it doesn't mean I'm the next Beethoven (Thank GOODNESS!) It means I can be the next Jackie Kennedy, or Cher, or Spielberg... I wonder if author or screenwriter fits in that? I'm also really good at taking pictures... maybe I'm not good at it, but I REALLY enjoy it...

Awww hell, Keirsey is just as confused at what I wanna be when I grow up as I am! And I quote:

The most difficult to pigeonhole is the Composer (ISFP). They are driven by their values and usually have a strong aesthetic sense. If they have a driving force to do good, you may find them in medical or veterinary occupations or in social services or education. If they need to express their artistic talents, they may be a painter, a potter, a jeweler, a fashion designer, a carpenter, or a chef. Some are called to more technical occupations such as surveyor, botanist, or chemist. Still others are in the service industry as wait-people, beauticians, or retail clerks. Some do a variety of clerical services and may be bookkeepers or legal secretaries. Says Lorenzo, “Being a chef is more than making a good meal. The taste, aroma and presentation of the food must be perfect – like creating a great symphony.”
Having a life of action and freedom is what makes an Artisan tick and gives them a sense of being alive.


Doesn't that just friggen figure? So, I traveled on with my research and decided to visit here:

ISFP - Artists, musicians, composers, designers, child care workers, social workers, counselers (BTW, they mispelled that!), teachers, veterinarians, forest rangers, naturalists, bookkeepers, carpenters, personal service workers, clerical supervisors, secretaries, dental and medical staffers, waiters and waitresses, chefs, nurses, mechanics, physical therapists, x-ray technicians. They tend to do well in the arts, as well as helping others and working with people.

That doesn't narrow it down much either... however, I can nix the musician since I sing like crap, child care worker is a nay cuz I don't like them that much (however it could just be my own that drive me batty... same goes with veterinarians, altho that's more along the reasonings I have with the medical parts...) I can't do blood or bodily fluids, my cooking is mediocre (altho I can bake really good, decorating is another story tho) Waitress gets paid caca-poopies and I get along with males better than females because I can't stand the egotistical little bitches that are around here in the female bodies these days... so I guess that kinda keeps me where I am now...

BUT, I know me & what I REALLY would like to do (and MAYBE one day I will) is own a bookstore... so, maybe that means step 1 is to go work for Barnes & Noble or Borders to learn all I can in the business while going back to school for my BA in Business Management and take an entrepreneur class for extended edumacation... Anyways, thank you Myers-Briggs for helping confoozle me even more than I already am!

1 comment:

Simply Unpredictable said...

So, you know what you want to be when you grow up! Congrats! Now you can do something about it!