Saturday, February 7, 2009

"We're in San Diego... I'm 40% sure of it..."

Words straight from the giraffe's mouth! Melman to be exact! I LOVE me some Madagascar! T'was just as good the second time around... I loved it! I give it 2 thumbs up! I STILL wanna go to the San Diego Zoo because of that movie!!!!! And, one day I will!

Now a quick hello and update on my life... I have about 100 more pages to go in my book, Talk of the Town by Karen Hawkins... I bought it because of the uber cute beagle puppy on the cover... whoda thunked that the beagle really was a gabillion years old... however, that beagle is just as lazy as my puggle is now...

The job search is still going on... so far all dead ends... so I'm still working only 2 hours a day... and spending the rest of my time being addicted to One Tree Hill and my DVR... I try to squeeze JUST enough cleaning in there that I'm not told I'm lazy LOL...

Did I tell you that Angel's teacher is preggers? YUP! She's having twins even... its her first pregnancy too... I told her to quit now while she's ahead... and get this! SHE wants to go the old fashion way & NOT know what she's having! Who does that anymore??? Well, my mom is crocheting her this really cool ABC baby blanket & I'm attempting my very first quilt! Well, really it'll be more like a baby comforter... Its of Noah's Arc and it's going to be hand embroidered then I get to learn how to sew so I can put on the backing and bottom... Only I dunno what I should do for the backing since it should be a neutral color... Dang her for not wanting to know the sex of the children! I'll definitely post pics when I get one taken...

I don't know what else to tell you... Like I've said, I live a boring life... Not much happens here.... Have a great day guys!

1 comment:

Simply Unpredictable said...

You're learning to sew a quilt also? I'm so proud of you! Too bad you're not here so you can't go to Quilting with me and Princess Sparkle Pants.