Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Idol on Blog

OH MY GOD! He SOOOOOOO hasta stay! I don't think Idol would survive without him! I absolutely LOVE Nick! He's funny as HELL! He's VERY entertaining... OK, so he doesn't sing GREAT, but he's not bad... I think he MAY have potential more once he finishes his identity crisis... not to mention, so far tonight, he's one of the best...

Recap of the night to catch me up then it's live blogging...

Person #1... who was it? Oh yea, the 16 year old. She sang FANTASTIC during the Hollywood tryouts... tonight, she BORED me... so much that I can't even remember what she looked like, let alone what she sang.

Person #2... I can't remember his name, but he's the dude that looks SORTA like Justin Timberlake (yummy). He sang a Coldplay song. Guess what? I'm TOTALLY disagreeing with the guys on this one. I actually really liked it.

Person #3... um yea... 2 words... EWWW BORING!!!! Time to go back to bartending. Oh, and honey, you can't go begging for another chance when you blew the one you had! DUH!

Person #4 Nick... or Norman Gentle... either one, I LOVE you! (read above)

Person #5... redheaded 16 year old Allison. So far during her talk with Seacrest, she's annoying me already... she is sounding very much either like a stupid person or a person on drugs. And since a) she's 16 and b) this is IDOL, she BEST not be on drugs, but HELLO... being dumb don't help either... hopefully she can sing better! She's singing Alone by Heart. I can't quite place Alone, but I LOVE Heart so I HOPE it's good... song is starting, I remember the song. I LOVE the song... don't blow it... She's very rocker-voiced. Not a voice of a 16 year old. One of a much older person. And guess what... She's REALLY good! She definitely sings better than she talks...

Person #6 Kris... OK he's singing Michael Jackson... Man in the Mirror... he's missing the "ohhhh" and nut grabbing but he's uber cute... I hope he's legal, but with my luck (and my streak) he's gay... I really like him too... Sounds better than Michael Jackson... sounds better withOUT the ohhh's! And this Kris dude is putting in a growling soulful sound... but then also has a touch of grownded up Archeletta in him... I like him too... DANGIT!

Person #7 Megan Joy - she's singing Put Your Record's On. She's got shaky hips... and her voice is definitely more different than I expected. I'm not quite sure if I like her or not. So far it wouldn't bother me if she stayed or went... but if I had to compare, person #5 was better than she is... she's not bad, but this line she just sang sounds like she's screaming instead of singing... Oh, and her mother looks like one of those Orange County Housewives gone blond bimbo trying to look like the older sister than the mother of a what-ever-aged Megan is... YAY! Simon agreed that she screamed the second half... Oh, and she kinda sorta looks pregnant... maybe she should find more flattering clothing...

Person #8 - Matt... he's the welder dude, or something laborous like that... He looks a LOT like one of the Brian's on the Brian/Brian crew... he may have a rounder gut and he's probably a touch whiter in complexion but he DEFINITELY looks like Brian! He's an OK singer. His song is from like 1997 or so... it's all good tho. I REALLY hope he makes it thru & B&B get unlaid off b4 this dude gets voted off so I can have this discussion with Brian at work... true story... He probably should have chosen more of a rocker song. Maybe I'm comparing him to Brian cuz of the appearance... but I think this song is too cheesy for him... Oh look... Simon & Randy are agreeing with me with more rocker...

Person #9 - Jessie... she's a single mother... of an 8 year old... she's singing Betty Davis Eyes... I LOVE that song... so husky... and she's NOT singing it huskily enough for me... it sounds like a bad karaoke version for me... and, girl... u've been on Idol for quite some time now, time for some Crest Whitestrips! No vote for me... She's got the voice for Put Your Record's on NOT Betty Davis Eyes... UGH! Ruined it for me...

Person #10 - Kai... I don't remember him from any auditions then next thing I know he makes it... I know his name & because he looks Hawaiian I can put the name to his face but, that's the only reason so far... lets see what he hasta sing... What Becomes of the Brokenhearted... ooooooo He's the guy taking care of his gramma or mom who's very sick... I remember him now... he sang good... and he's singing very good now... dammit! This really sucks... Last week there were 5 peeps I REALLY liked and only 2 got thru... this week same is happening... UGH! AWWWWW his gramma (or mamma) is jamming in the audience! I liked his performance...

Person #11 - Mishavonnah... she got cut immediately at Hollywood on Season 7... this time she's in the top 36... singing Drops of Jupiter... she SOOOOO shoulda sang something diff. These girls have MAJOR bad song choice fever! She shoulda sang Alicia Keys or something more R&B like that... or maybe she could have gotten away with a pop-country song... not Train... I didn't enjoy it....

Person #12 - Adam - He's the Wicked singer... not in a Yankee-talk kinda wicked as in totally awesome... as in Wicked with the groovy wicked witch of the west? and WHY she's so wicked... the Broadway Musical which is on my list of culture... and it WILL happen... anyways... lets see what he has to sing... He's doing the Stones... Satisfaction.... He's starting off with very sexy starting... ewww he just did an Elvis Lip... but he's rocking it... this really sucks... he's good... so aren't like 5 others... only 3 will get thru... He's theatrical tho... which should be obvious since Wicked is theatrical... DUH... but he ROCKED it! GREAT performance & staging & singing...

All that said, I'm casting the word VOTE to 5702, 5704, 5705, 5706, 5708, 5712. Now, we get the top guy, the top girl, then the next highest vote... so I think America is going to vote that the guy thru is Adam(5712) and the girl will be Allison(5705) and the next highest vote will be (damn, that's tough) Megan Joy(5707) (the one I don't care either way that looks preggers) or Kris(5706) or Nick AKA Norman Gentle (5704)... guess we'll find out the results tomorrow night... well, in my case, Friday... I have bowling tomorrow night...

At this point, all I'm gonna say is... Cupcake... Out!

No comments: