Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playing Catch-up

PSPants tagged me so I must comply...

Clothes: whatever is comfy and doesn't make me look TOO fat...

Furniture: I loves me my entertainment wall tower! Any my full bookshelf... needs me a new bookshelf! Beds are new, couch is a futon... table is hand-me-down... thats it for furniture?

City: East-bum-fudge, MA!

Sweets: Cheesecake... of any sorts!

Drink: coffee.

Music: Right now in CD player is RENT... Russ' fault... thats a diff blog... thats another day, another time...

TV Series: House, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, 90210, ER, Gossip Girl, Greek (haven't decided if I like it or not yet...), NON-DVR is Roseanne, Friends

Film: RENT, RENT flobit, Legally Blonde's, any worthwhile chick-flick

Workout: Ha ha ha ha ha. Wait- you were serious? Okay, my favorite workout is... the ones that get done in my head... I am mentally HAWT & fitter than fit!!!!

Pastries: Donuts count? Boston Creme... or the little frosting filled kind!

Coffee: Hot... Large, Cinnamon... 7 creams, 7 sugars, 12 cinnamons.... Iced, coconut or toasted almond, extra cream and extra liquid sugar

I'm tagging my friend Flip Flop Mom

No comments: