Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The search is on...

I played hooky from work today. Angel had a fever and uber stuffy nose... She's still congested but I think, for the most part, her fever is done with. I spent the day searching for a new job. I found 6 potentials but 1 that I really, REALLY want! It's Admin Assistant for VP. I am currently AA for P but its such a small company that I can easily be confused with receptionist. I need to figure out Outlook tho. That's a requirement. I fiddled around with PowerPoint today and I THINK I got that... but I can't think of anything that I'd ever need PowerPoint for in everyday life so I don't know what else I'd use PowerPoint for aside from the templated slide show that I created (I even threw in a chart!) Outlook seems easy enough but I can't figure out how to put my email in it so I can't move forward. I thought I did but apparently it wasn't right because it wouldn't let me send any emails...

Oh well... time to get ready to pick Princess up from school...

TTFN

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Your brother can troubleshoot the Outlook with you, I feel sure. You'd be an asset anywhere. I'd hire you. Move here! THEN you can have MY job!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Outlooks is the only thing I use.. so if you have questions.. I *Might* be able to help you.. Ü