Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A day of changes

Well, today was definitely a day of changes. It started out with the Presidential Inauguration. We now have a new President. An African American President even! Our next one will be woman! Today also happened to be my hair appointment... If you go back to my prior blog, you will see what I was looking for... then you can compare it to what I got...

Before we get into that, let me introduce you to a few 'before' pics...
me with straight hair

my hair all natural...

So, I arrive at Maria's and she decides to chop off all of that before she starts to color. We'd hate to waste the time coloring what's being cut anyways...


And we start to foil...



I feel like Cousin It. Maria sworn I wouldn't look like Cousin It when she was done with me. I told her I didn't mind as long as I didn't look like Uncle Fester.




Oh, look... all foiled!





And now I wait....






Rinsed & ready to cut...




snip snip




so far so good




make sure it's all even!










getting ready to style



Let's get you pretty





Hot Damn!



so pretty!



The new & improved me! Am I hot or what????? I am SOOOO excited about my hair! I LOVE it! I can't wait til I get seen in public to see what everyone thinks! Hubs kept telling me I was cute... Angel & Princess told me I looked weird... but in a good way LOLOL... And Max barked and tried to eat me, but I think that's because I was avoiding his stupid jumping and not giving him my undivided attention... No one else has seen it yet...
OK, I'm off to bed... Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite, see you tomorrow, see you on Wednesday, sweet dreams, luv u so much

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

You look terrific!!!! Yay! Congratulations!

Simply Unpredictable said...

You were just jealous 'cuz I went out and got a hot hairscut you had to do the same :)

Maria did awesome, like she's known to do! Maybe I should get foils :)

~Heather~ said...

I love it! The color is perfect for you and so is the cut!

Great job!

Now RAWK IT girl!