Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I need a vacation... or maybe some happy pills...

The dog is aggrevating me, the kids are grounded, and hubs is giving me a headache... it friggen snowed today, and not to mention the grandmother has called about 7 times today... all for the same reasonings... well, the first 2 sentances of each call were different but that was it.

Where to start? Lets see... we'll start with the most of my problems... right now, its that dang-nabbit dog! The stupid thing hurt his back leg a few days ago & he wont stay still which is increasing his stupid injury so now I'm gonna hafta cough up an arm & a leg tomorrow at the vet for them to pretty much not tell me anything... at least they could probably express him... he seems like he's about ready for that to happen again... not to mention he wont leave anything alone and he wont stop crying at the door to go outside because hubs is out there... OK, that was about an hour ago, but still... he's just aggravating me lately! And I SWEAR, he's doing it on purpose!

Now, we'll move on to the kids... I've been asking them and telling them... and hounding them to clean their damn room since before Christmas. Now, what you probably don't know is that we moved their toys from their room down unto the basement (for the most part) so ALL they had to clean up was trash, clothes, and the random toy... it's been OVER a friggen month and last Friday I gave them a deadline of Sunday to get it done or face the consequences. They doubted me so they're now grounded for the week. They have had days added on since then for being their horrible selves during grounding & not listening. So, they are grounded now up until Tuesday (that's their last day)... Wednesday if they don't get the room clean by the end of the day tomorrow, too!

I can't complain TOO much about hubs... Its just me taking it out on him... and he plays with the dog (did I mention the dog aggravating me?) LOUDLY while I'm on the phone with my grandmother (who's repeating herself for the gabillionth time) while she ACTUALLY says something that was new to me... WHILE I'm trying to put photos in order by date as close as possible.

Oh yea... photos! I somehow managed to inherit loads of photos... some from mother... some from dad... I don't know who's was who for the most part... let alone where most of them came from, but I FINALLY got them in albums and I was able to fit about 40 years or so into 1 album... FYI - If you plan on leaving me photos in your passing, make sure they're in albums already! I'm NOT interested in cronicalizing your life when I dont even know most of it! BUT, I've now made it to 1999... more specifically, the birth of my eldest brat... she was soooo stinkin adorable! I had to scan about 40 photos from 1999 so that I could get duplicates to be able to put in my album & her album so I should remember to post some of those pics on here another day when I'm blogging from my desktop...

Talking about that made me less frustrated! Or maybe its because everyone is in bed except for me... But, let me finish off my aggravations... It snowed today... I'm glad about that... I didn't go in to work. I told boss before he cut my hours that I will NOT come into work if school was cancelled and school WAS cancelled... however, I STILL got woken up at 7:15 by the mutt and then the kids woke up shortly after that so I didn't get much me-time, but it's OK... Hubs asked me if I could clean up the snow a bit before the ice came down... I vaguely remember nodding & humming that I would so I had no choice... I went out around 11:30 or so to do it & got back in the house at 1:00. Gramma called and asked if I was tired. I responded with "Did your grandson get a new job?" Where she said "I dunno, did he?" And I said "I don't know but I figured he must have gotten a new job because I'm sure he'd be out helping me if he wasn't working." And she laughed. Apparently she told him to go down & help shovel & he never did. And also, apparently he snuck out the house and off to the wife's house while I had my back turned to him and was clearing the path for the trash. Lazy ass bottom-feeder! UGH! He pisses me off, too!

Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed. I no longer feel the need to write this blog to begin with now... Good night!

No comments: