Friday, January 9, 2009

photo test - final take

sooo... now I'll give you a show from photobucket... 1 of 2 things will happen... either I'll get pics thru-out my text or I'll have a page full of mumbo-jumbo that means nothing... here goes...

This SHOULD be a picture of my wonderful brother showing off part of his banana suit... notice the mullet?:
Russ Mullet

In this photo, my mother decided to use a whole roll of film on us in 1 day & I guess figured it'd be sufficient for... well... the rest of our lives? But, I must say, I WAS pretty darned cute:
me & russ kids

This was Thanksgiving 1986 I was 5:
thanksgiving 1986

And this was taken at wonderful brother's college graduation... can you believe I was 3 months preggers there?
russ grad 2

so, the sad thing is that I THINK I figured this out & if I did, I'm gonna HATE to have to take ANOTHER step just to add pics in my blog... any suggestions of easier ways or is this it for me???

2 comments:

~Heather~ said...

So glad your wonderful brother doesn't wear those glasses anymore. He & I probably wouldn't even be friends! LOL

Cupcake said...

oh, but his mullet was OK??????